I got Konad nail stamp kit a few weeks ago
and finally got around trying them for the first time. ")
1. Shape your nails and apply base coat.
2. Apply cream color without shimmer.
3. I will use the zebra print. Put black nail polish on the print and scrape it with the small knife that comes in the kit. Then, get it on your stamp.
4. Stamp on your nails. It's not perfect at all but I will show you how to cover the imperfection lol
5. Put a little bit of shimmery gold nail polish on a piece of paper and dip a tooth pick in the polish.
6. Using the tooth pick, follow the zebra print and draw lines in between the prints. Looks much better huh?
7. Apply glittery nail polish (preferably gold glitter) on top.
8. Put top coat.
9. Before the top coat dries, put some stones on. I put it only on my middle and ring finger nails.
Yep, So that's it for today!