I'm back with a tutorial!
1. Apply a black base. I'm using Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean.
2. Blend it out using your finger or a brush.
3. I'm using my newly bought Bourjois eyeshadow. It's in the shade Blanc Amethyste. It looks white in the pan, but it has pink reflects glitters. By putting it on a dark base, the glitter will be more noticeable. You can use any kind of glitter you want.
It looks like this.
4. Apply Mac's Silver Fog pigment on the inner lid and tear duct.
5. Apply Mac's Beauty Marked on the outer V.
7. Line your eyes and use Beauty Marked to set the line. Also, put highlight on the brow bone. I used Mac's Nanogold eyeshadow. Oh, and don't forget to apply mascara! (I don't have mascara in this pic yet)
8. As blush, I'm using the upper left color in the Costal Scent's 10 pan blush palette.
I have Mac's Blankety lipstick on my lips.
Haha. That Bourjois eyeshadow is amazing. I love it :)
Anyways, hope you liked it!