Haven't done a nail art tutorial in a long while
so I decided to do one for you! :)
1. Prep your nails if you want. (Shape, remove cuticles, base coat etc)
I didn't bother removing the cuticle cuz I lost the cuticle pusher :(
2. Apply lilac matte color on your nails. I used Lilac Milk from Etude House.
3. Using a darker purple shade, randomly make those triangle shapes. Don't worry if it gets on your skin and become messy. We can remove it later.
4. With a black polish, make triangle shapes opposite the purple. It could be the same size as the purple ones but I made the black triangles smaller.
5. Put some rhine stones focusing on where the purple and black meets.
6. Using a glitter nail art pen, draw along the black line.
7. Put top coat and remove polishes that got on your skin with a q-tip and nail remover.
I used the Gel Top Coat that I got from Japan for the first time and I really like it! It's a little bit thicker than regular top cat and dries super quickly and makes my nails look really shiny.
Anyways, hope you try this too :)