I have a tutorial using the Etude House cream shadows that I did a review on recently.
1. Apply the shimmery champagne color on the brow bone and a little bit on the tearduct.
2. Apply the yellow on the inner half of the lid.
3. Apply the pink on the outer half of the lid.
4. Apply a shimmery yellow color on the yellow base. (I used Creme Royal from the MAC Hello Kitty Palette.)
5. Apply shimmery pink on the pink base. (I used Swish by MAC.)
It should look like this...
6. Line both upper and lower lash line.
Hope you enjoyed it!